Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Issues with yahoo.

• Please log in to reply

notavailable199

notavailable199

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Afternoon, I have an issue. As of several days ago I am unable to access certain features of yahoo. Mail and answers that I know of. As far as I can tell the login and mail servers are either too slow in responding or not responding at all. I have tried with both IE and Chrome and I do get responses when I ping the servers. I have tried turning off both the firewalls and virus protection and it hasn't made a difference. I initially thought it was something malicious as I could access a single account but the browsers refuse to work if I try to click on help or "I cannot access this account" and I have had prior experience with software blocking access to help or anything else except sites with password input fields. Any help out there for me?

Advertisements

Lemurian

Lemurian

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

try clearing cookies, cash everything, reinstalling shockware plugin, it might help.

also, check out if there are any network restrictions on access to any sites, ports....