Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Facebook photos not loading when clicking on them in feed - mac

Facebook photos not loading feed click on photo mac apple suddenly not loading pictures not loading not loading when clicking on

• Please log in to reply

zsvjd

zsvjd

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

Spent numerous hours and days looking all over the internet trying to figure out why the photos in facebook will not open when clicking on them in the feed - just black box and the words.. I cleared the cookies on firefox and is updated, and my macbookpro OS 10. 9. 2 Only ones that have an outside link work..you tube or a link to an outside website..

I think there is something I need to update? It just stopped working one day ...

Thanks for any advise

-zsvid

Advertisements

zsvjd

zsvjd

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Well don't all jump in at once! It may not be a very tech sexy question but it pretty much was diminishing my experience on Facebook. And after reporting it to Facebook and searching on it's community forum, and then just googling out there, and Foxfire's and Apples Forums...nobody has an explanation, or suggestion even though few asked what I asked and NOBODY ever answered.

That is just amazing to me. Well the picture came back tonight y'all sad thing is the next person who this happens to, and finds this query, - I have nothing to offer up as an explanation it came back as it mysteriously

So if any of you geeks want to contribute to the body of knowledge, I am not a geek but would really like to understand What the... happened and possibly not just wait for it to appear again.

Or are you all really stumped out there?