OK lets try a different way.
Please download Winaudit. Once downloaded then follow these steps to generate a HTML report and attach it to your next reply.
The report will most likely be to big to attach so I will include instructions on how to compress the file by zipping it.
• Double click on the Winaudit.exe file
• Next you will see a window like the one in Figure 1 below that says, To Audit Your Computer Click Here. Click Here
• When the program is done auditing your computer you will get a new screen like the one in Figure 2 below.
• Click on the Blue Save button and make sure it is saved as HTML and save to your Desktop for easy reference in the next steps.
• Now you will need to compress the file using the windows built in zip program.
• Right click on the saved file on your desktop and then scroll down to Send To
• Click on Compressed(zipped) Folder and use the Default settings
• Save the file to the Desktop
In your next reply please attach the new Zip Folder with the HTML file you just made.
sorry, i have the compressed file ready to send but cant see on the tools bar above how to attache it?