Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

If You Could Meet One Person In History Who Would It Be and Why?

• Please log in to reply

Iamnoone

Iamnoone

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

The Keebler Elf. I'd bag him and keep him to make all the cookies just for me.

Advertisements

AgamemnonKing

AgamemnonKing

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Eleanor of Aquitaine

She was one of the most powerful figures in History. Ruler of Aquitaine by birth right, Queen of France ( married to Luis VII ), Queen of England ( married to King Henry II ) Mother of King Richard and Prince John ( Robin Hood ). Three of her sons became King and she was a powerful figure at a time when women were regarded as property. Definitely a woman before her time, at one point in history she was the most beautiful woman and most desirable heiress in all of Europe. She was privy to most of the intellectual and artistic figures of medieval times and she lived on her own terms ... a woman I would have loved to have met.

Lucky123

Lucky123

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Steve Jobs - Because he was one of the most inspirational person in my life.