Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what do I need to pay attention to while replacing Note 3 screen?

• Please log in to reply

iiimoto

iiimoto

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello folks,

I dropped a Samsung Note 3 N9000 and the screen has a huge crack. It is still functional though, battery life seems has been reduced. I bought a glass screen and digitizer and a replacement from mpj instead of being charged a higher price by professional.

So I was wondering, what do I need to pay attention to while replacing the screen? 

Advertisements

DevSquare

DevSquare

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Hey there iiimoto,

Like all hardware the main concern is being very careful with the whole process. You need to be very careful with the ribbons because they are only thin and easily broken.

So in saying that there are many instructional videos on the web if you get stuck and make sure you use the right tools.