Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having a bad day in Tech support

• Please log in to reply

Jacamus

Jacamus

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Blonde Rocket Science

A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde. He immediately turns to her and makes his move; you know, he says, I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So lets talk.

The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to the guy; What would you like to discuss;

Oh, I don't know, how about nuclear energy?

OK; she says; that could be an interesting topic, but first may I ask you a question?

A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff; yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out flat patties and the horse produces muffin shaped poop. Why do you suppose that is?

The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, I haven't got a clue?

So tell me; she says, how is it you feel qualified to discuss nuclear energy when you don't know Crap?

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:tazz: ;)

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
A guy is at the zoo and he comes across a dear and he has no idea what it is.

So he asks the fellow standing next to him what it is.

The man replies, surely you know what that is, what does your wife call you to get you up in the morning

The first man replies, oh so thats a jack@@s

Edited by Doby, 09 June 2005 - 09:02 PM.