Thanks for the url thehoagster07
Two items in Speccy that are a concern are both AV related, you have AVG free and McAfee installed and they are possibly conflicting, AVG is a hog on system resources + it is nowhere near as good as it once was, McAfee is known to be problematic on it`s own and also having AVG at the same time will be aggravating it.
As a starting point please uninstall McAfee using the steps below;
- Close all McAfee program windows.
- Click Start, Search, type Programs and Features, and click Go.
- Double-click Programs and Features.
- Select McAfee SecurityCenter.
- Click Uninstall and follow any on-screen prompts.
Uninstall AVG using the removal tool from here
Install either Avast or MSE, both are free, light on system resources while offering very good real time protection.
Lastly, download and run TFC by oldtimer from here, if your computer does not reboot when TFC has finished, restart it manually so that it can get rid of the junk/temp files that it has found.
Post back with an update when you are done.