Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Opinion on Paid To Click websites

• Please log in to reply

Shiw Liang

Shiw Liang

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Hello guys!

Few days ago, I had a friend who wanted that I join him in Probux. From what I've read, it seems that you are paid by clicking on advertising. Feels like a scam which is why I want to hear all your opinion about it

Advertisements

Valinorum

Valinorum

GeekU Guardian Bot

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,330 posts

Almost 90% of them are scams. The rest 10% gives you a chance to earn around one cent per day. Now you decide. :)

Shiw Liang

Shiw Liang

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Then I'd better tell my friend to stop losing time and start doing something productive :laughing:

Lemurian

Lemurian

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

It's a popular business model these days. Most of it is scams. My friend had lost lots of time trying to make something from it, in the end he said he had made almost nothing with it.

TheBigHelper

TheBigHelper

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Like both of the guys above have said, most of them are scams and those which are not, are usually not worth investing your time into. And talking about Probux, as far as I know, it's legit and there is a good amount of people making money out of it. With enough dedication and daily work, you might be able to make a few dollars every day.

macster

macster

• Pip
  • 4 posts

So basically these sites are a waste of time, right? If you have to dedicate several hours of your time to clicking trough ads, just to make a few dollars - then I guess there are much better ways to earn money, esp. if you know a thing or two about IT.