Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Opinion on Paid To Click websites


  • Please log in to reply

#1
Shiw Liang

Shiw Liang

    Member

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Hello guys!

Few days ago, I had a friend who wanted that I join him in Probux. From what I've read, it seems that you are paid by clicking on advertising. Feels like a scam which is why I want to hear all your opinion about it


  • 0

Advertisements


#2
Valinorum

Valinorum

    GeekU Guardian Bot

  • GeekU Moderator
  • 3,329 posts

Almost 90% of them are scams. The rest 10% gives you a chance to earn around one cent per day. Now you decide. :)


  • 0

#3
Shiw Liang

Shiw Liang

    Member

  • Topic Starter
  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Then I'd better tell my friend to stop losing time and start doing something productive :laughing:


  • 0

#4
Lemurian

Lemurian

    Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

It's a popular business model these days. Most of it is scams. My friend had lost lots of time trying to make something from it, in the end he said he had made almost nothing with it.


  • 0

#5
TheBigHelper

TheBigHelper

    Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Like both of the guys above have said, most of them are scams and those which are not, are usually not worth investing your time into. And talking about Probux, as far as I know, it's legit and there is a good amount of people making money out of it. With enough dedication and daily work, you might be able to make a few dollars every day.


  • 0

#6
macster

macster

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So basically these sites are a waste of time, right? If you have to dedicate several hours of your time to clicking trough ads, just to make a few dollars - then I guess there are much better ways to earn money, esp. if you know a thing or two about IT.


  • 0






Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP