Congratulations your computer appears to be malware free!
Now I have some tasks for your good self to carry out as part of a clean up process and some advice about online safety.
Removal of OTL
Double-click OTL to start the program.
Close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot
On the OTL main screen, press the CLEANUP button
Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
Enabling Windows Updates
1. Please proceed with clicking "Start" then choosing the "Control Panel" on the left hand window.
2. Click the first menu selection named "System and Security".
3. Click the next option entitled "Windows Update".
4. Now click "Change Settings" which is situated on the left hand side.
5. Please make sure that the "Important Updates" box is selected to "Install Updates Automatically". Whilst these updates have been selected to install "Every Day".
6. Please also enable the "Recommended Updates" check box if it hasn't already been enabled.
7. Click "Ok" once these steps have been followed.
Clearing System Restore Points
1. Please Navigate to the Start Menu
2. Once that's loaded right click on my computer and select the option named "Properties".
3. On the menu which is located on the left hand side please select "System Protection".
4. Under the system properties dialogue which is now loaded navigate to the tab named "System Protection" and proceed with clicking "Configure".
5. Click the option entitled "Delete" and proceed with clicking "Continue". Your system restore points have now been cleared.
Please note that prevention is better than any cure. I'll post some recommendations below to further enhance your security.
- Please read this great article by miekiemoes entitled How to prevent Malware