Hi there G2G Folks,
A couple of friends of me are helping out this awesome buddy we got who is one of the most busiest persons we know, but who lives in the shitiest appartment. As a birthday gift we have decided to upgrade his living room TV-Home theater set
In his free time this guy likes to watch sports, a lot and all at the same time. SInce most of the games he wants to watch aren't on TV he ended up watching everything on a [bleep] laptop while he got a 40" monitor on one side of his room and a small LCD on the other that was left behind by previous owners for some reason.
In the image above we've drawn out what we think would work best with our limited technical knowledge. We figured if we get him a good (pink) PC near the modem and connect 3 screens by HDMI and add the green soundsystem we could really hook this friend up. There are some things that we would like to get some advice on before we start buying the setup...
Our questions are...
- WIth some Windows skills could he watch 2 different games Fullscreen on monitor 2 and 3 and still browse the web on monitor 1?
- What would be necessary hardware requirements for the PC to run this setup?
- Would it be possible to get the sound from monitor 2 on the FR&FL speakers and the sound of monitor 1/3 on the BR/BL speakers, or would he need another set of speakers near monitor 3?
- Can this setup be made to work so that if his girlfriend comes over she would be able to browse the web on monitor 2 at the same time he is working on monitor 1?
- Our & His budget to make this work would be around 4000$ and should include the PC, kables, soundsystem and monitor 1
- Any other tips or things we should realize?
Thank you much for helping!
Edited by Tjarco, 04 June 2014 - 12:53 PM.