Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Netintelligence removal

• Please log in to reply

Glenjim1974

Glenjim1974

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I hope someone can help. I have a laptop running on windows 7. It come with netintelligence pre installed and all was fine until recently it won't let me in the internet at all it comes up with error message 0. When I look at their help group it tells me to contact my supplier, however this was comet who don't exist anymore. I can't find the paperwork with my netintelligence password. Can anyone help. I don't need to remove it just get it to enable me to get onto the internet. I have seen ways to remove it but they all expect me to download stuff from the internet first but I can't get on the internet. Please help as it makes the laptop useless.

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hi Glenjim :)

From what I found, it's possible to remove Netintelligence from your system start up so it won't be enabled on boot and therefore you could access the Internet again ! Here's how :

http://www.wikihow.c...hout-a-Password

OR, you can also uninstall it using "unique_password" as the uninstall password, taken directly from their website, here's the procedure :

http://kb.netintelli...e_(Home_Access)

Let me know if you have any issues going through that process ! :)

Glenjim1974

Glenjim1974

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for your reply however neither work. I can't do the removal in the first one as I cannot access the internet to download it. The second one is not correct either because you can't fit all the letters into the password box. I have managed to log into netintelligence now and got the correct password or so I thought but it keeps telling me it's the wrong password even though it's the password they supply.

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

Thanks for your reply however neither work. I can't do the removal in the first one as I cannot access the internet to download it. The second one is not correct either because you can't fit all the letters into the password box. I have managed to log into netintelligence now and got the correct password or so I thought but it keeps telling me it's the wrong password even though it's the password they supply.

Do you have another computer from which you could download Autoruns, put it on an USB Flash Drive and transfer it on that computer ?
Also, what is the maximum lenght of the password for the uninstall ? Can you also tell me which version of Netintelligence you are using ?