Ok, a couple of more steps. Also, I'm having you run MBAM below. MBAM is a good tool for cleaning up remnants and low level infections.
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older versions of Java components and upgrade the application.
Upgrading Java :
Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
- Run JavaRa.exe, then click on Remove Java Runtime.
- Select the Java version you have from the drop down list, and then click on Run Uninstaller
- Press Yes if it asks to uninstall the product.
- Allow the uninstaller to remove the installed version.
- When its finished, go back to JavaRa, and click Back
- Click on Update Java Runtime and then select Download and install latest version.
- Press Next
- Press Java Manual Download.
- A browser window will open with the Java download page.
- Click the Windows offline link to download Java.
- Run the installer.
- Close JavaRa
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Threat Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy & Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
ESET Online Scanner:
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Vista / Win7 users: Right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator.
Note: This scan works with Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
- Click the green ESET Online Scanner box
then click on: Start
- You may see a panel towards the top of the screen telling you the website wants to install an addon... click and allow it to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked
- If your firewall asks whether you want to allow installation, say yes.
- Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click on Start
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first! located at C:\Program Files (x86)/ESET/ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
- Then paste the Logfile in the thread
- Then click on: Finish
To summarize, please post back the ESET log and the MBAM log.Also, let me know how the Java update went as it's very important!