Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Upgrading my current system!

• Please log in to reply

Xeni

Xeni

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Phil! :tazz:
I just want to say that everything worked fine until now.
I will have to buy a second SATA cable for my HDD, but everything else works totally fine. It's so fast :yeah:
Thank you very much for everything! :wave:

EDIT:
Well, I hoped that my laggy Firefox would be faster too. But it isn't really. It is stuttering and slow...should I start a new topic for this problem and could you help me with it?

Edited by Xeni, 03 September 2014 - 01:58 PM.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Glad to hear that the upgrades are all good but sorry to hear the FF is giving you problems  :(

Browsers are not my forte so it would be best if you started a topic here provide as much hardware and software information as you can and you will hopefully receive assistance as soon as the relevant person reads your OP, post the link back here when you get a reply so that I can follow the thread  :thumbsup:

Xeni

Xeni

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

but sorry to hear the FF is giving you problems  xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.5zxzyGiJz0.png

I have this problem since 2 months or so. It doesn't cohere with the upgrade, I guess something's wrong with my FF settings because I synced it and the problem occurs now again.
I will start a new topic when I'm back home because I can't remember the exacat item names from the upgrade, but I have the list at home :D

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Thanks for the update and keep us posted  :thumbsup:

Xeni

Xeni

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Just started the new topic:
http://www.geekstogo...gging-and-slow/

Both the SSD and the HDD are running totally fine together. :yeah:

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Thanks for letting me know, hopefully someone will be able to identify and resolve the issue for you, I will also follow the topic as I am curious as to the cause and solution.

As you are happy with the upgrades it would be appropriate to mark this topic as resolved, is that ok with you.

Xeni

Xeni

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

As you are happy with the upgrades it would be appropriate to mark this topic as resolved, is that ok with you.

Yes, completely! :)

Thanks for your help and your continuousness :wave:

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

You are most welcome and thank you Xeni  :thumbsup: