Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

strange programme.

• Please log in to reply

anneka9842

anneka9842

• Pip
  • 5 posts

i have a programme that pops up whenever i power up the computer, called TWEAK REPAIR ENHANCE AND PROTECT, and it said on it, it came from XPORTSOFT TECHNOLOGIES, i cant find it on my programme list anywhere, so far, i have always denied it permission, because i have no idea what this will do to my computer, can anyone tell me what it does and how it affects said computer?

Advertisements

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts

Hi :)

That's an undesirable software.

Please go to Malware Removal Forum and read the instructions here. Post a new topic there and one of us will surely help you :thumbsup:

anneka9842

anneka9842

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Please go to Malware Removal Forum and read the instructions here. Post a new topic there and one of us will surely help you :thumbsup:

i also cannot copy and paste to these forums, it involves a lot of typing, how can i sopy and paste my question into the other forum?

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
You cannot copy and paste logfiles into your posts?

anneka9842

anneka9842

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i also cannot copy and paste to these forums, it involves a lot of typing, how can i sopy and paste my question into the other forum?

its a question that i tried to copy from this forum and tried to paste it onto the other forum, how do i do this?

anneka9842

anneka9842

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

its a question that i tried to copy from this forum and tried to paste it onto the other forum, how do i do this?

the programme in question, do you know what it is and whatits designed to do, IF i gave it permission, which i do NOT intend to do, what would it do to my computer?