Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

blue screen of death

• Please log in to reply

feomothar

feomothar

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I've been having a lot of issues last couple of days since i bought a router ... lots of blue screens of death i've been googling my way to the solution... but i can't find anything i've attached the minidump files as others suggested so can u please help me out ? I know it has something to do with tcip drivers ??

my windows is 7 ultimate -64x version

Please help me!

Attached File  minidump archive.rar   948.95KB   205 downloads

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

:welcome:   feomothar

Your earliest crash dump shows PROCESS_NAME:  uTorrent.exe was involved in the crash and one of the latest MBAM (Malwarebytes) firewall and so it is possible that this is related to your security software, to get a better idea we need some hardware and software information.

Download then run Speccy and post the resultant url for us, details here

Please note that after reviewing the Speccy results it may become apparent that you need to be referred to the malware removal forums.

feomothar

feomothar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you for your quick reply phillpower2 ... Meanwhile I've re-installed my windows hoping that would fix the problem but i've installed the same malware software and utorrent and other software ... for now i didn't get any crashes... here's a link to what u asked for http://speccy.pirifo...zwObZHuHzILxyWz

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Thanks for the update feomothar  :thumbsup:

Hopefully the issue is now resolved but can I suggest that you install a good, free AV such as Avast which you can get from here

You are welcome btw  :)