I don't think it's virus related, but I'm not a 100%.
Can you run your Malwarebytes and post a log.
ESET Online Scanner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.
- Please go >>HERE<< then click on:
Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on the icon to install.
All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on:
- The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed make sure you first copy the logfile located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\Esetonlinescanner\log.txt).
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
- Now click on:
(Selecting Uninstall application on close if you so wish)
1- Malwarebytes log
2- ESET Scan results.
You can do this when you get time. ESET may take a long time to run.