Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to build a remote desktop SIP PBX in C#.NET?

remote desktop pbx phone system voip sip c# .net web gui

• Please log in to reply

austincarven

austincarven

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Friends,

I couple of weeks ago I've found this guide in my mailbox: http://www.codeproje...Csharp-extended It's about how to develop VoIP PBX and how to create dial plan, voicemail and call queue.

Since then, I'm strongly interested in the implementation of my own PBX. As I often need to travel, I'd like to access my phone system wherever I am. This way I need a remote desktop software. So I'm going to create a web GUI to be able to configure the PBX even remotely.

And I got stuck at this point. Can anyone recommend me a tutorial/link/code example for creating a web GUI for my PBX project? I'm working in Visual Studio using C#. To define the default PBX functionality I use Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. I use this Ozeki guide: http://voip-sip-sdk....p-sdk-voip.html along with the Codeproject article that I've mentioned above.

Thank you so much for any help!

All the best, 
AC

Edited by austincarven, 07 July 2014 - 02:30 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I'm not a developer so I can't really speak to rolling your own PBX, but, there are a multitude of free pbx softwares already built...that have web based config panels built in (freepbx being the one I use at work)....might be something to look in to unless you really just want to tinker