Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Lexmark Z2300 All in One software for Win 7

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

My wife had an old XP machine that I recently replaced with a newer Win 7 machine. She has a Lexmark Z2350 scanner attached to it. This same scanner worked with the XP machine and used the Lexmark all in one or imaging studio, not sure which. Point is, it worked. Now on the Win 7 PC I can't get any kind of all in one or imaging studio to come up when I install the scanner software from the disk. I seem to remember having to go on line before to get that software but I can't find it anywhere now. Is there a Lexmark all in one or imaging studio for the 2300 series for Win 7?

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 5,394 posts

You may need to install the driver from Here

And you may need the Vista driver as far as I can see.