Ok, and what about the drivers in device manager?
Also can you confirm that windows firewall is off?
Norton I believe has a built in firewall....
Lets remove your Norton install and install fresh.
Run the Norton Removal tool.
Also from post 10 I told you to install the windows installer clean up.
Hit the start button.
Double Click Local Disk C:
Program Files (x86)
Scroll to the Windows Installer Clean up Folder.
Right Click Run as Admin the Msicuu icon inside the folder.
Scroll down and look for anything related to your printer.
Repeat for any remaining printer files.
Close the application.
Then clean your temp files with the program below.
- Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop.
- Close any open windows
- Double click the TFC icon to run the program. (Vista/7/8 Users, Right Click and select Run as Admin)
- TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run
- Click the Start button to begin the process
- Allow TFC to run uninterrupted
- Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine, if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean.
Once you have completed these steps post. I promise we are coming to the end.