Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, navigate to the History tab and locate the same scan log attached in your previous reply. Open the scan log. This time, please click Copy to Clipboard, and paste the text in your next reply.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Script
NOTICE: This script is intended for use on this particular machine. Do not use this script on any other machine; doing so may cause damage to your Operating System.
- Right-Click FRST.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Fix.
- A log (Fixlog.txt) will open on your desktop. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
Update Outdated Software
Outdated software contain security risks that must be patched. Please download and install the latest version of the programmes below.
- Follow these instructions to check for and download the latest Windows Updates.
Disable Java in Your Browser
Due to frequent exploits we recommend you disable Java in your browser. For information on Java vulnerabilities, please read the following article (point #7).
- Click the Windows Start Button and type Java Control Panel (or javacpl) in the search bar.
- Click on the Java Control Panel. Once opened, click the Security tab.
- Deselect the check box for Enable Java content in the browser. This will disable the Java plug-in in the browser.
- Click Apply. When the Windows User Account Control (UAC) appears, allow permissions to make the changes.
- Click OK in the Java Plug-in confirmation window.
- Restart your browser(s) for changes to take effect.
- More information can be found here and here.
- Please download SecurityCheck and save the file to your desktop.
- Double-click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside the black box.
- A log (checkup.txt) will automatically open on your desktop.
- Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.
- MBAM log (copy/pasted)
- Comments on how your computer is performing.
-- Note: There are important steps to follow. Please ensure you continue following this topic until I give you the "All Clean".