Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

creating HTML forms (or JavaScript) with skip logic (Conditional and b

HTML

• Please log in to reply

Andy Gummer

Andy Gummer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone,

This is my first question and I have no background in building websites, so hope someone can help. I looked everywhere on the internet and forums but I couldn't find my answer anywhere. So here it goes:

I am trying to make a website on wix.com. I first want to do this for free, so I can see how it turns out before I upgrade. Now I want to have a questionnaire but with skip logic (Conditional and branching logic). So I want the second question to depend on the answer given on the first question and so on. 

I am almost sure (after hours on the internet) that there are no HTML codes for doing so. I can make a survey in HTML, but not with skip logic. I need Javascript. Then I would be able to copy-paste the embded Javascript code in HTML. Would this be the correct way? And if so, how? I have been looking how to make this kind of questionnaire in Javascript for a while now, but I can't find a place where to do this for free, so I can copy-paste the emded code?

Help, or a link to a forum or webpage explaining thise would be grately appreciated!

With kind regards,

Andy Gummer

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Have you searched through these links for Skip Logic? Maybe:

Question Skip Logic

Surveys with skip logic and conditional branching

Online Survey Creation

Double check that the free Wix account allows use of JavaScript.

Edited by AstraNut, 15 July 2014 - 11:29 PM.