Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?!

• Please log in to reply

Nobrien123

Nobrien123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My computer has been infected with conduit search, delta homes, etc. for a while and I can't seem to fully get rid of it and I think it's just getting worse.
When I go into my computer and try to delete weird looking things, it won't let me right click it to get an uninstall option. I can uninstall normal programs like Microsoft and whatnot but can't uninstall any suspicious looking programs.
Them I woke up this morning to my computer with Lilly dots covering the screen. I took pictures if there's a way to upload them

Advertisements

Nobrien123

Nobrien123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Little dots*

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hi Nobrien123 :)

To me it looks like you have been infected with Adwares and maybe a Browser Hijacker at the same time (Conduit Search, Delta Home, etc). You can get assistance to get these removed as well as get your system cleaned in the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section. You'll be assisted by a Geek that will walk you through scans and logs in order to remove that infection and any other malware you could have on your system. In order to post in this section, you have to read this thread here and follow all the instruction/indications in it when creating your thread in the section mentionned above.

Good luck ! :)

idumandyoudum

idumandyoudum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

If you having more issues with adwares please pm me.

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

You are not allowed to offer assistance via private message on GeeksToGo, nor to offer malware removal assistance as you are not an approved helper and graduate of the Geek.
I suggest you to read the Term of Use of GeeksToGo before posting again as you just broke two of their ToU :

Because of the potential for harm, only staff members approved for malware removal are allowed to offer malware removal advice or reply to malware topics.
Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.

Thank you.

idumandyoudum

idumandyoudum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You are not allowed to offer assistance via private message on GeeksToGo, nor to offer malware removal assistance as you are not an approved helper and graduate of the Geek.
I suggest you to read the Term of Use of GeeksToGo before posting again as you just broke two of their ToU :

Because of the potential for harm, only staff members approved for malware removal are allowed to offer malware removal advice or reply to malware topics.
Help is permitted in the forums only. No support is offered, or allowed via Personal Message or email.

Thank you.

Thank you. Is it allowed to be a mini-mod???

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

Thank you.

Thank you. Is it allowed to be a mini-mod???

As a GeekU, I have the right to politely tell someone if he's breaking the ToU of GeeksToGo and to refer to these ToU before posting again before he goes against them again. Take this as a friendly advice.

No need to reply to this, let's keep this thread on the actual issue, thank you.

Edited by Aura, 15 July 2014 - 12:05 PM.