Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can i upgrade my ALL-IN-ONE LX815-D1210?

• Please log in to reply

darkoddball

darkoddball

• Pip
  • 2 posts

how can i upgrade my ALL-IN-ONE LX815-D1210 to at least make it so it can run more up to date games on high to moderate settings or is it even possible 

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Hello darkoddball,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your upgrade options only go as far as upgrading the Ram to 8GB (if not already done) and that will only really help you to get the best out of the 64-bit OS + a slight improvement in video quality, the Ram in your computer is 1333MHz and that is the fastest that is compatible with the Intel B970 processor that is fitted.

AIO computers have a power supply similar to that of a notebook and they simply cannot provide the power that an add on video card requires even if it were possible to fit one in your type of computer.