Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to create Yahoo mail account?

• Please log in to reply

williamanchez

williamanchez

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I’m new to Yahoo mail and thus I’m not aware of how to create Yahoo mail account. Please provide me some simple steps.

Advertisements

Asterea

Asterea

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello, williamanchez

First of all we have to visit the website of Yahoo's e-mail service that can be done here by clicking link below:

https://login.yahoo....om/hg/?.intl=b3

Then you simply need to click on register, fill in all your information.
Confirm your e-mail by help of another e-mail and then you need to login and you are ready to go!

rudiarma

rudiarma

• Pip
  • 1 posts

To create a new Yahoo account is quite easy, you just follow the steps in the registration column

John Michel

John Michel

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

You can use these steps-

1. Type yahoo in Google

2. Click on the first link which is having title Yahoo

3. Now website is open. Now you are confused that where is the sign up of register link. So...

4, Now click on sign In link

5. Now after clicking sign in link you will see form demanding for email. But wait on the same page there is a link of "SIGN UP" click on this link and fill the form.

6.All done

But if still you are confused then watch it on your tube.