Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Unable tp log on to MSN

• Please log in to reply

MORK

MORK

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi,

My daughter uses MSN a lot, both to chat and for her e-mail. For the last 6 days she is unable to log on to MSN. She cannot chat or get to her mail using her own computer. Using another computer there is no problem.

Internet connection works fine, but attempting to log on to MSN, she gets this fail-code: 80072efd

Does anyone know how to solve this???

Advertisements

Les1451

Les1451

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
Try deleting cookies and Temporary Internet Files from Internet Explorer > Tools > Options > General.

bobthemailman

bobthemailman

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
microsoft seems to be having problems with their technical database but they do have a solution for this problem google the words fail code 80072efd with no ":" or "-" and it should be the first one there :tazz:

MORK

MORK

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi,
Les1451: I've removed all cookies and temporary internet files, unfortunately no change.

bobthemailman: It seems I'm not the only one with this problem. I'll work on it via the tips on Google for a while. I'll be back.

MORK