Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help / advise / possible work to create a 'clever' survey

• Please log in to reply

alexistwigg

alexistwigg

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I'm looking to develop the following type of survey - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28062001

The aim is to complete the survey and at the end instead of a 'sport' that you are suitable for it would be a car that 'matches' to what answers you give in the survey. I'm good at the graphics but need some help or advise or plugins that I can use with relative ease? 

This will be for marketing purposes to help drive engagement and then for the user to then share on their social networks - for example someone may fill the survey in and it turns out that a Porsche is matched to their profile - so they would be 'inclined' to share with their friends..

Help and thoughts on easiest way to do this please :-)

Thanks

Alexis

Advertisements

alexistwigg

alexistwigg

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I thought this was the place to come for answers! :-)

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

:welcome:   alexistwigg

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question but I can suggest how you may get the attention of a person that can.

If you have waited for 3 days or more but not received any reply to your OP post in the Waiting Room and someone should get back to you asap.

In your post in the Waiting room include Web development in your topic title, give a brief description of your question and include a link to this thread.

Good luck with the project.

NB: In order to receive notification of any reply to your topic please click on the Follow this topic tab at the upper right corner of the page. 

alexistwigg

alexistwigg

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Many thanks :-)

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

You are welcome  :)

Once again - good luck with your project  :thumbsup:

janji

janji

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

You'll need to learn how to code or you you could use this kind of Software http://www.questionp...uildyoursurvey/  not sure if you can use your own graphics with that though, however if you'd do your own code you definitly could use your pics.
Not sure if that answers your question.

Xeni

Xeni

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Learning to code is definitely the first step. That means you will have to learn the basics in HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and maybe jQuery.

For this step I could recommend you Codecademy. This could be useful as well.

I myself don't think that using software for this task would be useful. There might be a software which is able to create a survey, if it fits into your interests...I don't know :D

You could take a look at software like the one janji posted, but the better(and harder) way is to do it yourself.

Xeni :wave: