I have win 8.1 and can't get the proxy setting in internet settings to stay unchecked. I have tried numerous virus removal tools and have had no luck.
can not uncheck proxy settingproxy setting
Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:39 PM
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions!
Please download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the to run the program. On Vista/Win7 or 8 right click select Run As Administrator to start the program. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Scan All Users checkbox
- Check the option for All under the Extra Registry section
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them in your topic
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
- Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized on task bar.
Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:48 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users