Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Graphics card recommendations?

Graphics card PC build Recommendation

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I was looking to get a gtx 660 to boost, but that card is sold out basically everywhere. I then was thinking about a gtx 660, but I wasn't sure it was worth the price for the performance. Plus it's not even that much better than the 650. Anyone have recommendations for a card similar to the 650 or 660, but not that expensive?

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 6,706 posts

Gday Supereverything01  :welcome: 

Please give us more info.

What is your max budget?

in which country will you be purchasing?

What computer do you have?   give the brand and mode, i.e. Dell Xps 510.   If a custom build?   the specification, including the brand/model of the PSU.