Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help to pick the best parts on the market

• Please log in to reply

SuperNerd2000

SuperNerd2000

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hello xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

I am going to make me the best pc ever.

But I am not sure what parts that are the best out on the market.

My Money cap on this pc will be 5000 dollars, that I will max use on it.

Was Reading the guide and it said that if anyone had any questions then it was just to post back xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

I realy need some guide on what to buy, to make my dream come true.

I am aiming to have a pc so powerfull that it will run all the best upcoming 4k monitors that is coming out later, on the best video setings.

I play most games now and then, but at the most time I play pvp games like League of Legends. I also want it to run as quick as posible for pvp Plays.

I will wait and buy a 4k monitor to they have a 4K (3,840x2,160 pixels) monitor whit: 27", 1ms, 120 Hz. If anyone know about one then plezz tell me xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

I am happy for all the help I can get ! xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Edited by admin, 25 July 2014 - 10:01 AM.

Advertisements

HelpMeHelpYou

HelpMeHelpYou

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Well i see spending $5000 on a computer is Pointless, When you can spend $800-$1500 and play any game known to man!

But this may be what your looking for?

--Case
--Powersupply

--Motherboard
--Processor (CPU)
--RAM
--Hard Drive
--An Operating System (Windows 7?)
--Optical Drive (DVD burner)
--video card
--Sound Card
--Monitor (Or wait on the one you talked about)
--Keyboard
--Mouse

SuperNerd2000

SuperNerd2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Well i see spending $5000 on a computer is Pointless, When you can spend $800-$1500 and play any game known to man!

But this may be what your looking for?

--Case
--Powersupply

--Motherboard
--Processor (CPU)
--RAM
--Hard Drive
--An Operating System (Windows 7?)
--Optical Drive (DVD burner)
--video card
--Sound Card
--Monitor (Or wait on the one you talked about)
--Keyboard
--Mouse

Yes I am looking for the best items, so it last for a long time.

I dont just want Ram I want quick Ram for my pc. It cost alot more but it is stuff like this I want. I dont know so much about it, thats why I am looking for help :)

A pc that can play everything at the maximum video setings,  but that also is extremely extremely fast :)

I also said that I wanted to wait for a 4k monitor whit over 100 Hz, but after looking abit more into it I found it pointless to have 100 Hz. 

After looking at some test that was showing that even the best graphic card out cant handel battlefield 3 on more than 70 fps anyways. So think how low fps it is anyways on battlefield 4 and other games that takes alot of fps to run at the best video setings.

So I think a 4k monitor whit 60 Hz, 1ms, is all you need to get everything out from a good graphic card. 

Edited by Provincs, 25 July 2014 - 03:02 PM.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Tom's Hardware > System Builder Marathon, Q1 2014: The $2400 People’s Choice PC