Very good, I'm glad to hear.
I followed your recommendations and uninstalled Hitman Pro and reinstalled mbam. I ran a scan with mbam, it ran fine and found no issues! I'm thrilled with the results! The computer is running great and there doesn't seem to be any problems. What's next?
Lets check for leftovers and we will be almost done!
ESET Online Scan
Note: This scan will take a significant amount of time to complete. Please do not browse the Internet whilst your resident protection is disabled.
- Please download ESET Online Scan and save the file to your desktop.
- Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
- Double-click esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to run the programme.
- Place a checkmark next to Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.
- Click Hide advanced settings. Place a checkmark next to Scan archives, Scan for potentially unsafe applications and Enable Anti-Stealth technology.
- Ensure Remove found threats is unchecked.
- Click Start.
- Wait for the scan to finish. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- Upon completion, click . If no threats were found, skip the next two bullet points.
- Click and save the file to your desktop, naming it something unique such as MyEsetScan.
- Push the Back button.
- Place a checkmark next to and click .
- Re-enable your anti-virus software.
- Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.
- ESET Online Scan log