I am trying to check a web page of mine for a sale I'm running. I am NOT seeing what everyone else sees. I have never had this happen before but today I can't get my page to reload with what everyone else sees and it's not just MY computer, but my phone, my kids computers and phones, etc. So I wonder if there's some sort of deeper "network cache" I'm not emptying as opposed to emptying the PC browser caches?
Things you might need to know:
1. I'm on Windows XP (I know, ancient).
2. I use Chrome, but it's not working in FireFox or IE either.
3. The domain is registered from Godaddy and hosted on hostgator but this index.html page is hosted on Amazon S3.
Here is the AS3 domain: http://d382nbmv90hp6....net/index.html
Now YOU are probably seeing the real sales page like this "Choose 25 PLR Packs..." (see image attached).
Here's what I am seeing - the very first sample index file I uploaded to S3 that says "Stay tuned for an amazing PLR event"
I can't get this freaking thing to clear the cache and show me the updated sales page. I did the whole "History" and "Clear Browing data" thing. I tried F5. I tried going to the URL bar and writing about:cache and then clearing that.
I tried my kids' computers. They saw the second version of my sales copy, but not the most recent third one.
I tried using our Verizon iphones. With AND without wireless (3G).
So frustrated. I work from home so I have to be able to see when I've corrected or screwed something up