Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

many file segments are unreadable (Resolved)

• Please log in to reply

njlock

njlock

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Ok, I had to leave, so I'm done for today as well. I'll report back when I get time to work on it again.
Thanks again guys!

I haven't adressed these items yet but will do so tomorrow if I get a break at work, I've an employee on vacation. So I might not be able to.

[quote name="phillpower2" post="2425544" timestamp="1407102967"]n
Intel Integrated GFX Driver View full driver details

Video_Intel_W74_A00_Setup-NMR70_ZPE.exe | VI (151MB)
[color=#0000cd]Are you using an add on video card or the MBs video port.[/color

Edited by njlock, 03 August 2014 - 05:43 PM.

Advertisements

njlock

njlock

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

OK guys, I'm still in the process of getting everything loaded and back to normal, doing a carbonite restore of my data is slowing everything down, as I have a huge backup 500g or so, (all my personal data pics music, backups of my other and older computers) so anyway, I called carbonite, and they say it looks like my internet provider is throttling me? I started it monday and it's only at 47%.

I found the driver cd for this computer, so once I get time I'll go back to the drivers issue, but everything is running great, at least I got a clean install of windows.

Plan to start doing image backups once I get everything set up.

I think you guys can shut this down, if I get stuck on anything I'll start a new case?

Thanks for all the help & support!

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

You are welcome and thank you for the follow up njlock  :thumbsup: