You are saying 1024MB for both Minimum and Currently Allocated ?
No. I am saying, 1024MB for both Minimum and Maximum size.
For Windows 8.1/ 8 and Earlier Versions:
1. Right click Computer desktop icon.
2. Select Properties.
3. Click “Advanced system settings” link.
4. Click the Advanced tab in the new dialog.
5. Click Settings under Performance.
6. Click Advanced tab and then Change button under Virtual Memory.
7. Uncheck the box labelled “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives”.
8. Choose your system drive, usually drive C:\
9. Click “Custom Size” option.
10. Set the Max and Min size to 1024MB.
11. Click the Set button.
12. Click OK twice and then reboot your machine for the new changes to take effects.
If you have programs that will run from another drive, perform the same steps.