Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Compter cant find network card

• Please log in to reply

Kingjoka

Kingjoka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hello!

Looks like all your drivers are here.

I'm not real good at these things!

http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=4018#dl

Click on Show All!

Thx will try downloading them tomorrow, now im going to rest my head from all he wallbanging :)

Posting update tomorrow!

Advertisements

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

Click on Show All!

Thx will try downloading them tomorrow, now im going to rest my head from all he wallbanging :)

Posting update tomorrow!

Ok! That sounds like a good plan to me!

doneato!

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

Hi Kingjoka.

You said

None is yellow but i have to go to show --> show hidden units to get network card to show.

Can we check this again please.

Open a Elevated Command Prompt (click Start, type cmd then right click on cmd.exe at top left of window and select Run as Administrator).

Type set devmgr_show_non_present_devices=1 and press Enter.

Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

Look for any yellow marks. Expand that area then capture the Device Manager window as you did before.

Attach it in a reply here by clicking on More Reply Options then use the Browse button below the message input area then click on Attach This File then click on Add to Post and the image will be inserted where the cursor is.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello Ztruker!

I think the OP is from Sweden. I think he got tired.

Thanks my friend for replying. I'm sure he will reply tomorrow.

Thanks Ztruker!

doneato!

Kingjoka

Kingjoka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

devicemanager1.jpg

Hi Kingjoka.

You said

None is yellow but i have to go to show --> show hidden units to get network card to show.

Can we check this again please.

Open a Elevated Command Prompt (click Start, type cmd then right click on cmd.exe at top left of window and select Run as Administrator).

Type set devmgr_show_non_present_devices=1 and press Enter.

Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

Look for any yellow marks. Expand that area then capture the Device Manager window as you did before.

Attach it in a reply here by clicking on More Reply Options then use the Browse button below the message input area then click on Attach This File then click on Add to Post and the image will be inserted where the cursor is.

Hi Ztruker!

First of all thanks for taking time to help me!

I did as you ask me and still dont get any yellow marks, see attached file. 

Kingjoka

Kingjoka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hello!

Click on Show All!

Posting update tomorrow!

Ok! That sounds like a good plan to me!

doneato!

Hi Doneato, 

I saw now that those drivers are the one im already tried to install :(

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hi Doneato, 

I saw now that those drivers are the one im already tried to install

Ok! While we wait on Ztrucker! Try to down load the chipset driver first. Then the Realtect driver!

Some times there is a particular order that drivers have to be installed or they don't work well!

Chipset driver is one of the most important drivers your computer needs to work properly. It kind of creates a base for all the other drivers to install and work properly.

Edited by donetao, 04 August 2014 - 09:08 AM.

Kingjoka

Kingjoka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi Doneato, 

I saw now that those drivers are the one im already tried to install

Ok! While we wait on Ztrucker! Try to down load the chipset driver first. Then the Realtect driver!

Some times there is a particular order that drivers have to be installed or they don't work well!

Chipset driver is one of the most important drivers your computer needs to work properly. It kind of creates a base for all the other drivers to install and work properly.

Hi.

When i try to update the chipset drivers i just get the message. Your computer dont obtain the minimum standard to install this program :(

Will be gone for a few hours now, catch in later! Thx for the help!

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

I know you're patiently waiting for more replies. Here's a program I have used to install drivers. I don't like these programs and prefer going to the manufacture for the drivers, but you say that doesn't work. Down load this program and scan your PC. Then attach a screen print of the drivers that are suggested.

Do not try to install any driver until I see the screen print. We will be looking for Realtec drivers. My scan shows all my windows drivers are up to date.

http://www.majorgeek...limdrivers.html

I wanted to test this software and I down loaded a Realtec lan driver and it installed perfectly, so I trust it.

doneato!

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture48.JPG

Edited by donetao, 04 August 2014 - 04:17 PM.

Kingjoka

Kingjoka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hello!

I know you're patiently waiting for more replies. Here's a program I have used to install drivers. I don't like these programs and prefer going to the manufacture for the drivers, but you say that doesn't work. Down load this program and scan your PC. Then attach a screen print of the drivers that are suggested.

Do not try to install any driver until I see the screen print. We will be looking for Realtec drivers. My scan shows all my windows drivers are up to date.

http://www.majorgeek...limdrivers.html

I wanted to test this software and I down loaded a Realtec lan driver and it installed perfectly, so I trust it.

doneato!

Hi, 

this thing cant find anything missing :(

Attached Thumbnails

• asdddd.jpg

Advertisements

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

That really puzzles me. I'm missing some thing and I'm thinking it has something to do with the sleep feature.

Go into control panel- click on power- click Change When the Computer sleeps- click Change advanced power settings- click on sleep.

Tell me what you see?

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture48.JPG

Edited by donetao, 04 August 2014 - 05:00 PM.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

This is how I have mine set. I hate that sleep option and I turn every thing off!

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture48.JPG

Kingjoka

Kingjoka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

This is how I have mine set. I hate that sleep option and I turn every thing off!

Hi again!

I dont have a laptop, so i dont have those options :(

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

I'm getting crazy! Slimdrivers would not work unless you can access the internet; so it showed no updates.

Blame that on being old and senile.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

How do you get internet? Do you have a modem? I don't understand how you get on the internet. Do you have a server?

Are you in Sweden?