Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trillian won't connect to Skype

• Please log in to reply

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

My Trillian won't connect to Skype at all. It started doing this just now it worked fine earlier today.  Is there anything I can do to fix it or is the problem not on my end? Could it be a server error, so far everything else works. I tried turning of Trillan and I tried rebooting my PC with no luck. I ran CCleaner with no errors.  What can I do to fix this?

Advertisements

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

This is what I read on the internet???

Unfortunately Skype support in Trillian is coming to a close with the deprecation of SkypeKit. If you are interested in learning more about it, here is the blog post:
http://blog.trillian.im/?p=2999

Some users may still be able to connect temporarily, but ultimately connectivity will cease over time.

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Hello!

This is what I read on the internet???

Unfortunately Skype support in Trillian is coming to a close with the deprecation of SkypeKit. If you are interested in learning more about it, here is the blog post:
http://blog.trillian.im/?p=2999

Some users may still be able to connect temporarily, but ultimately connectivity will cease over time.

Well at least I know nothing is wrong with my computer. It still sucks, I like Trillan better then Skype interface wise and so many of my friends use Skype. 

Edited by RebelGamer137, 06 August 2014 - 10:57 PM.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Sorry! I don't know any thing about Trillan. I guess you will have to change if you want to use Skype? I'm sure many are upset!

donetao!