Laptop Gateway NE Series Windows 7
Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:25 PM
Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:01 PM
Wasted liquids on keyboard...keyboard want work now using USB keyboard...started getting battery low message...replaced battery. Now my pointer stalls and I can't do anything. What could cause this?
I'm having a little trouble following your post.
You spilled liquids on your lap top key board. Now your using a USB key board because your on board key board won't work. Then your battery started getting low and you replaced it. Now your mouse stopped working. Is your new battery charged??Will every thing work if you're plugged in with the AC adapter.
What kind of mouse are you using? Have you unplugged the on board key board;the one you spilled liquids on?? How much liquid did you spill on your key board??
Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:24 PM
Sounds like the liquid damaged more than the keyboard. Take it to a repair shop and have them thoroughly clean it (disassemble and clean) and maybe it can be made functional again.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users