Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My HijackThis Log I dont know anything about it [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Slee626

Slee626

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok, i finished the MWAV scan. Hopefully this will do it. Here is the log.

Advertisements

Slee626

Slee626

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok I finished the MWAV scan. Hopefully this will fix it all. Here is the log.

Attached Files

Slee626

Slee626

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
wait that attachment didnt have all of the log. I think the log is too big to send. Can I E-mail you the log?

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
split it into 2

Slee626

Slee626

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi usetobe, Im really sorry, I tried to highlight the text so I could split the log into two, but it would not go fast enough. I thought that when I would highlight the text, it would scroll/slide when I moved the mouse but it goes so slow. I tried to keep moving the mouse down over and over again but I couldnt even get like an eighth of the document highlighted in like 10minutes. Please let me know if there is any way I can e-mail you the document because I can't stand these pop-ups.
Thanks.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Hi steve,

Silent runners does not show any malware and the only entries in Mwav log ae just registry entries that relate to files that no longer exist and would not cause a problem. Your HJT appears clean as well. If your problem still exists, The only thing i suggest is that you carry out a system repair. You would require your XP cd and valid product key. You would not lose any data or applications, but would need to reinstall service packs.

Let me know if you want to go down that route and i can give you detailed instructions.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.