is this program free.....
My laptop got infected and now I am not able to do anything. [Solved]
Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:00 PM
Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:19 PM
ok I reinstall it.... and I did pick on the free version.... but a after it did install it show trial.....
Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:21 PM
but when I first install it it did find a lot of vinous...and I clean it .. so I ran it again and it shown o.....
Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:22 PM
Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:57 PM
so sorry it was a lot of vinous....so I delete them... so sorry...
Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:03 PM
You will be taken to the logs
Locate the first run and select export
Save the log to the desktop and then post that here
Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:25 PM
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 22.214.171.1242
• Changed some of the terminology used in scan results and scan logs to make them clearer
• Enabling or disabling self-protection should now be more responsive under most circumstances
• Each language name is now listed in its native tongue rather than being translated to make switching languages easier
• Blank window is no longer observed flashing on screen during startup and shut down of system when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in the tray on Windows Vista and newer operating systems
• Several crashes and BSOD issues fixed with rootkit scanning
• Scan speed improved with rootkit scanning enabled under some circumstances
• Rootkit scans should no longer hang indefinitely under certain conditions
• Compatibility issues with certain VPN client software fixed
• Protection no longer fails to start after upgrade under some circumstances when self-protection is active prior to upgrading
• Entire General Settings tab now responds to clicks correctly
• Several issues with Access Policy restrictions not restricting access as they should
• Editing the Access Policy password no longer results in restricted areas of the software being inaccessible when the correct password is entered
• Access Policy feature now functions when Bitdefender Total Security is installed
• Manual scan of individual files and folders using context menu scan feature in Explorer no longer results in the scan failing to run under certain circumstances
• Green checkmark status is no longer indicated when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is unable to reach update servers when attempting to update
• Text is no longer cutoff in the UI on Windows XP or when the 'Classic' theme is used on Windows 7
• Scan time is now reflected accurately at the end of a scan
• Quarantined objects remain listed correctly in Limited User Accounts when restoration of an object fails due to lack of permissions
• Some words in UI which were not translated into non-English languages now are when those languages are selected
• Driver left behind during uninstallation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now removed as it should be when the product is uninstalled
Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:29 PM
is this the right report..... if not.. not able to retrieve it at all...is there any way to make it faster....
Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:41 AM
Download aswMBR.exe ( 4.5mb ) to your desktop.
Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.
You may be offered the option of using virtualisation, accept that
When it offers to download the virus database allow that as well
Click the "Scan" button to start scan
On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:29 PM
aswMBR version 126.96.36.1991 Copyright© 2014 AVAST Software
Run date: 2014-09-07 17:16:41
17:16:41.260 OS Version: Windows x64 6.2.9200
17:16:41.260 Number of processors: 2 586 0x1
17:16:41.260 ComputerName: JUDYSPC UserName: judy
17:16:43.272 Initialize success
17:16:43.272 VM: initialized successfully
17:16:43.288 VM: Amd CPU supported virtualizedSuspended
17:16:46.414 VM: supported disk I/O storport.sys
17:16:51.219 AVAST engine defs: 14090701
17:16:53.668 Disk 0 (boot) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\00000036
17:16:53.684 Disk 0 Vendor: TOSHIBA_MQ01ABD050 AX003J Size: 476940MB BusType: 11
17:16:53.824 Disk 0 MBR read successfully
17:16:53.824 Disk 0 MBR scan
17:16:53.840 Disk 0 unknown MBR code
17:16:53.887 Disk 0 Partition 1 00 EE GPT 2097151 MB offset 1
17:16:54.027 Disk 0 scanning C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
17:17:06.601 Service scanning
17:17:50.063 Modules scanning
17:17:50.078 Disk 0 trace - called modules:
17:17:50.624 ntoskrnl.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys storport.sys hal.dll storahci.sys
17:17:50.640 1 nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0xfffffa800613e060]
17:17:50.656 3 CLASSPNP.SYS[fffff88001e4de0a] -> nt!IofCallDriver -> \Device\00000036[0xfffffa8005bfb060]
17:17:52.574 AVAST engine scan C:\WINDOWS
17:17:55.944 AVAST engine scan C:\WINDOWS\system32
17:20:29.403 AVAST engine scan C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
17:20:47.218 AVAST engine scan C:\Users\judy
17:25:42.669 AVAST engine scan C:\ProgramData
17:26:23.932 Scan finished successfully
17:27:26.660 Disk 0 MBR has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\judy\Desktop\MBR.dat"
17:27:26.660 The log file has been saved successfully to "C:\Users\judy\Desktop\aswMBRLOG.txt"
Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:59 AM
How is the computer now ? Is it slow on boot, when you open programmes or when using the internet ?
Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:39 PM
Thank you for all of your help... the computer seems to be much better,,, now do I have the right protection that I will need for this laptop..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users