Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IMAP account on Outlook 2010

IMAP Office 2010 Outlook 2010

• Please log in to reply

UriB

UriB

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
How do I change the location of the PST file associated with my IMAP account? I have 2 email accounts. One is a POP3 account and one is an IMAP account. Each one has a PST data file associated with it. Both files were located by default on the C: drive which, in my case, is a small SSD. I want to re-located them to my D: drive which is a large drive that is also backed up daily. I manage to do that with the POP3 file e but I don't know how to do that with the IMAP data files. I use Outlook 2010 on a laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits Thank you

Advertisements

BillyMarshall

BillyMarshall

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Is D: drive a second drive inside your laptop? or an external?

UriB

UriB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Sorry for not making it clear. Yes. My C: drive is a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and my D: is a partition on a WD 750GB HDD which is the second internal drive (partitioned to D: and E:)