OdiweYduxe.dat Anybody ever see this before? [Closed]
Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:45 AM
My name's Naathim and I'm a GeekU Minion! Now that we are mates and will be working together to clean your machine out of any junkware, feel free to call me Naat
Before we start please note the following:
Analysis and research take some time, also sometimes real life gets in the way, please be patient.
Limit your internet access to posting here, some infections just wait to steal typed-in passwords.
Don't run any scripts or tools on your own, unsupervised usage may cause more harm than good.
Paste the logs in your posts, attachments make my work harder and more complicated.
Stay with me to the end, the absence of symtoms doesn't mean that your machine is fully operational.
Note that we may live in totally different time zones, what may cause some delays between answers.
I can't foresee everything, so if anything unexpected happens, please stop and inform me!
There are no silly questions. Never be afraid to ask if in doubt!
Let's start and enjoy the fight!
Scan with ZOEK
Please download ZOEK by Smeenk and save it to your desktop (preferred version is the *.exe one)
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.
- Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
- Wait patiently until the main console will appear, it may take a minute or two.
- In the main box please paste in the following script:
createsrpoint; process; services-list; systemspecs; startupall; skipfix-iedefaults; firefoxlook; chromelook; filesrcm; installedprogs;
- Make sure that Scan All Users option is checked.
- Push Run Script and wait patiently. The scan may take a couple of minutes.
- When the scan completes, a zoek-results logfile should open in notepad.
- If a reboot is needed, it will be opened after it. You may also find it at your main drive (usually C:\ drive)
Please include its content in your next reply.
Don't forget to re-enable your switched-off protection software!
Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:55 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users