Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OdiweYduxe.dat Anybody ever see this before? [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

karbonk

karbonk

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello

After Win7 startup I get this popup error: "C:\ProgramData\OdweYduxe\OdiweYduxe.dat" failed to load error. I googled OdiweYduxe and cannot find anything. Any ideas?ScreenHunter_15 Aug. 29 18.25.jpg

Advertisements

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts

Minion%20Welcome.jpg

My name's Naathim and I'm a GeekU Minion! Now that we are mates and will be working together to clean your machine out of any junkware, feel free to call me Naat :)

Before we start please note the following:

icon_arrow.gif Analysis and research take some time, also sometimes real life gets in the way, please be patient.
icon_arrow.gif Limit your internet access to posting here, some infections just wait to steal typed-in passwords.
icon_arrow.gif Don't run any scripts or tools on your own, unsupervised usage may cause more harm than good.
icon_arrow.gif Paste the logs in your posts, attachments make my work harder and more complicated.
icon_arrow.gif Stay with me to the end, the absence of symtoms doesn't mean that your machine is fully operational.
icon_arrow.gif Note that we may live in totally different time zones, what may cause some delays between answers.

icon_idea.gif I can't foresee everything, so if anything unexpected happens, please stop and inform me!
icon_idea.gif There are no silly questions. Never be afraid to ask if in doubt!

Let's start and enjoy the fight! :)

51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png Scan with ZOEK

Please download ZOEK by Smeenk and save it to your desktop (preferred version is the *.exe one)
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on 51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait patiently until the main console will appear, it may take a minute or two.
  • In the main box please paste in the following script:
    createsrpoint;
    process;
    services-list;
    systemspecs;
    startupall;
    skipfix-iedefaults;
    firefoxlook;
    chromelook;
    filesrcm;
    installedprogs;
  • Make sure that Scan All Users option is checked.
  • Push Run Script and wait patiently. The scan may take a couple of minutes.
  • When the scan completes, a zoek-results logfile should open in notepad.
  • If a reboot is needed, it will be opened after it. You may also find it at your main drive (usually C:\ drive)

Please include its content in your next reply.
Don't forget to re-enable your switched-off protection software!

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.