I apologize for the delay - I had a full-time working Sunday.
Scan with TDSSKiller
Please download TDSSKiller by Kaspersky and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
- Click on Change parameters and put a checkmark beside Loaded modules. A reboot will be needed to apply the changes, allow it to do so.
- Your machine may appear very slow and unusable after that - it's normal.
- TDSSKiller will run automaticaly. Click on Change parameters and click OK.
- Make sure that Verify driver digital signatures & Detect TDLFS File System are marked and click OK.
- Click the Start Scan button and wait patiently.
If anything will be found follow this guidelines:
- If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
> Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
> If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead.
- Do not choose Delete unless instructed!
A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ drive) in the form of TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt. Please include the contents of that file in your next post.