As you have done a refresh, we need to take another look using FRST to see what is going on right now.
Initial FRST Scan
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. There will be 2 versions offered, if you know which version is the one you need, download that one, if not, download both, only one will work on your computer, that is the one you need.
- Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
- Ensure that the following are ticked as in the image below
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- This will also generate another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.