Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Missing HTTP Service

WMSVR HTTP Windows Server 2012 credssp.dll pwdssp.dll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

larrystupe

larrystupe

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Upon failing the prerequisite check for upgrading Exchange 2013 CU1 to CU6 I found the Web Management Service failed to start. It fails because of the dependent HTTP service is non-existent. While researching the missing HTTP service I ran across forums discussing FRST so I decided to give it a try. The results were alarming to this novice interpreter. Attached are the FRST.txt and Addition.txt files. Can someone assist me in deciphering these, please?

Attached Files

Advertisements

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Our malware removal tools and service are geared towards client operating systems (i.e. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.). Since you are using a server OS and having an issue with Enterprise software I would suggest that you post in our Other Operating system forum or better yet try other more appropriate forums such as Microsoft's Exchange forum.

Thank you.