Need to try this again.
Again please ensure that Norton is disabled.Boot into Safe Mode:
Restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode.Please run about:buster by RubbeRDuckY:
- Click Start and then OK to allow AboutBuster to scan for Alternate Data Streams.
- Click Yes to allow it to shutdown explorer.exe.
- It will begin to check your computer for malicious files. If it asks if you would like to do a second pass, allow it to do so.
- When it has finished, click Save Log. Make sure you save it as I may need a copy of it later.
- Reboot your computer into safe mode again
Run about:buster again
following the same instructions as above, this time without the restart at the end
Now run CWShredder. Click I Agree, then Fix and then Next, let it fix everything it asks about.
Please run an on-line virus scan at TrendMicro
Please post the aboutbuster log and the results of the online scans.