Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dell Image Expert problem [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hman

Hman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I get a server busy error if i try to do anything with Dell Image Expert, then it locks up. hit ctl+alt+del and I can close the program. The popup/error reads, "This action can not be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem."
If I choose 'Switch To', all that happens is my start menu opens.
I ran spyware removal (Spybot and Ad Aware) I also ran Norton and they found nothing.
I also restored the computer back a month when I know the software ran fine. That didn't fix the problem. Dell recommended uninstalling and reinstalling the software. I did that too. No luck. I have not installed any new software and I still have Service Pack 1 because Service Pack 2 messed up my computer about a year ago and Dell took it back to 1. What could be the problem?

Advertisements

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi Hman

How do I post a HijackThis .Log

Then post you HijackThis.log

Kc :tazz:

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.