Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fonts for Microsoft Word

• Please log in to reply

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I used to have Microsoft Word 2003 on my computer but now that I have Microsoft Word 2007 I notice that there are some fonts that are not listed on newer version.  Is there a way that I can import these fonts that I used to have and have them on the newer version.  I am speaking primarily of "Edwardian Script" and "Chiller".  I still have my installation disc of Microsoft Word 2003.

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

I have installed additional fonts on the work computers I fix. You should be able to copy what you want to the main font folder.

The font folder is in C;/windows

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I am not exactly sure what you mean.  Are you saying I can import or copy said fonts from my Microsoft Word 2003 disc and paste it on my Word folder 2007?

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

I am awaiting reply as to my last question.  I am really bogged down on this subject

Regards

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Find the fonts you want in your word 2003 disc. And that would be if they are viewable. They might not be, but you can search the disc for the font you want.

Then you need to copy/paste in to the main font folder that is found in C;windows.