Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can you earn online ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Vladimir123

Vladimir123

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Hello there

I searced a lot about this subject and never managed to find a real website where I can work to earn money.

Im looking for an easier way to earn money, such as clicking advertisements/ answering surveys or any other similar easy job.

I already know about Neobux and I know it's not a scam, indeed this website does pay its users .. but you earn very little at this website, I mean if you're a regular user you earn about $0.2 daily which is really low.

Im not looking for a job that'll make me a millionaire, but Im not looking for a website that earns me almost nothing a day neither.

Now I am looking forward to see some suggestions on how to earn online, no scams.

Please tell me any easier way to earn money online.

And one more thing, Im not sure if this might be a problem but, Im a minor, it shouldnt be a problem in finding a website where minors are allowed to work, should it ?

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisements

yogh26

yogh26

• Pip
  • 1 posts

There is no better option available to earn online. if you have yourown webiste and your website has more visitor then you can earn from online advertisements from google adsense, infolinks etc.

Doujor

Doujor

• Pip
  • 3 posts

There are many ways to earn online. The main thing is to choose what you like.

Enpatsu Shakugan

Enpatsu Shakugan

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

If you're interested in surveys, there are a couple reputable sites to try, that I also use and greatly enjoy.

You're probably not still around, but for others:

Vindale

Opinion Outpost

Springboard

Edited by Enpatsu Shakugan, 29 March 2018 - 05:55 PM.

Marsella

Marsella

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

If you're interested in surveys, there are a couple reputable sites to try, that I also use and greatly enjoy.

Vindale

Opinion Outpost

Springboard

How much can you earn on average from surveys?

Enpatsu Shakugan

Enpatsu Shakugan

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Vindale

Opinion Outpost

Springboard

How much can you earn on average from surveys?

I'll PM you.

Edited by Enpatsu Shakugan, 31 March 2018 - 07:33 PM.

Angelica12

Angelica12

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

I think on polls a lot does not work.

I think on polls a lot does not work.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Blogging and online selling.

Tommy04736354

Tommy04736354

• Pip
  • 3 posts

The main thing is to choose what you like

Disruption

Disruption

Geek in Training

• GeekU Freshman
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

There are many ways to earn an income online. I think it's important to realize that you need to identify a problem and find a solution that you can uniquely exhibit to potential clients.

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

If you want to be a freelancer, go to upwork.com and look for a job that matches your skills and experiences. There are lots of opening in different parts of the world.

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

If you have online service you can easily do SEO for it which provide new customers.

StevenKenneth

StevenKenneth

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Survey and advertisements can be an option if you're trying to earn extra money. But they can't help you as full time jobs. Transcription is one job which you can try. Again, not that it can earn you much in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, it'll earn you good money. There are different kinds of transcription jobs in different fields like general, business, medical, legal etc.
General doesn't need any special skills but in case of medical and legal, you need to have a minimum background to get familiarised with the terms which will be used.

iMacg3

iMacg3

GeekU PowerPC G3

• GeekU Moderator
  • 1,921 posts
Topic closed to prevent future spam posts.