The proxy settings, which I've read is specific to each browser, are checking themselves and slowing my internet down and I think stealing my information. I'm running windows 7. Thank you.
Windows 7 Proxy Auto-check [Closed]
Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:17 AM
Sorry that it has taken so long to reply. We've been very busy.
If you still require help, please complete the following steps.
Scan with OTL
Please download OTL by OldTimer and save the file to your desktop.
- Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
- Make sure that Scan All Users, LOP check and Purity check are ticked.
- For 64-bit systems only - make sure that Include 64-bit option is also ticked.
- Sections Processes, Modules, Services, Drivers, Standard Registry are set to Use Safelist.
- Section Extra Registry is also set to Use Safelist.
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes bar in the box paste in the following:
- Push Run Scan and wait patiently.
- Two notepad windows will be opened after this run: OTL.txt (maximized) and Extras.txt (minimized).
Please include the content of both logfiles in your next reply.
Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:32 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users