I have problems with pop ups,ads and save pass . Can someone help me pls...?
Save Pass removing (pls help) [Closed]
Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:07 PM
Before we get started, I have a few things I need to go over with you
- If you are receiving help for this issue at another forum, please let me know so I can close this thread.
- Please do not install any new software during the cleaning process other than the tools I provide for you. This can hinder the cleaning process.
- Please do not attach your logs or put them inside code/quote tags. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post unless directed otherwise.
- At the top of your post, please click on the "Follow this topic" button and make sure that the "Received notification" box is checked and set to "Instantly" This will send an email to you as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to solve your problem faster.
- If any of your security programs give you a warning about any tool I ask you to use, please do not worry. All the links and tools I provide to you will be safe.
- Please read through my instructions carefully and completely before executing them. I will lay the instructions out in a step by step order to make them easy to follow.
- Please make sure that all the programs I ask you to download are downloaded to and run from your Desktop.
- Please make sure you (if you are able) to print out these instructions so that you will be able to refer to them while working on your machine. Part of the solution(s) to your problem may involve us working in Safe Mode and you will need them to go by.
- Please do not run any tools other than the ones I ask you to, when I ask you to. Some of these tools can be very dangerous if used improperly. Also, if you use a tool that I have not requested you use, it can cause false positives, thereby delaying the complete cleaning of your machine.
- This is a complicated process. It requires several steps, patience, and careful following of my instructions in the order they are given to diagnose your problems to get your machine back in working order.
- Please stay with me until the end of all steps and procedures and I declare your system clean. Just because there is a lack of symptoms does not indicate a clean machine. I promise to do the same for you.
- Please make sure you reply within 3 days to my responses, if there is no reply within 3 days, the topic will be closed and you will need to request the topic be reopened.
- Before we get started, please remember we will do our best to get your machine repaired. However, there are some cases where the only solution is a reformat and reinstall of the operating system. This is a worst case scenario though.
- It is impossible for me to know what interactions may happen between your computer's software and the tools we will use to clean your machine. Therefore, I highly recommend you backup any critical personal files on your machine before we start.
- If possible, please have your original Windows installation disks handy, just in case.
- If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question when dealing with malware.
- If you are unsure of an instruction I give you, or if something unexepected occurs, Do NOT proceed! Stop and ask for clarification of the instruction or tell me what occurred.
- Please remember, the fixes are for your machine and your machine ONLY! Do not use these fixes on any other machine, each fix is tailor made for your system only. Using a fix on another machine can and will cause serious damage.
- Once we have cleaned your machine, we'll have some cleanup and prevention steps to go through. We will also provide you with some information about how to reduce your chances of infection and get some protections in place to help defend you against this in the future
- Please be patient while I am analyzing your logs. I know you are probably scared and very frustrated with this problem, but I am a volunteer and sometimes life does get in the way.
Hello, let's get a look at your system and see what's going on.
Step 1: Scan with Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Place a check in the box marked Addition.txt
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
- Please download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
- Double click the file to run it.
- It will ask if you want to download the latest Avast! virus definitions, please answer yes.
- Click the Scan button to begin the scan.
- Once the scan has finished, click on Save Log, save it to your desktop as asw.txt, and please post it in your next reply.
- Click Exit
Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:53 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users